I Play DC Hero In Marvel 002



The bright yellow sunset climbed over the window and fell to Anton's body. It's time to get off work. Anton was about to stand up when the phone on the table vibrated and made a crisp sound.

Ring Ring Ring!

Anton Picked up the phone and looked at it.

Tony Stark!

Tony's arrogant face and mustache immediately appeared in his mind.

"Anton, you won't forget the party tonight, right?" Tony Stark's frivolous voice came across the phone. "If you are willing to give up now, I don't mind showing mercy."

Full of mockery. Especially from Tony Stark, it is even more annoying. A series of memories quickly came. The original Anton loves to pick up girls, bating, and show off. Although there is a gap with Tony Stark, the chairman of Stark Group, his life circle is high. Face-to-face is inevitable.

The two bet on picking up girls. Anton lost the game without any surprise. Tony Stark win. Not only by taking away the girl they were betting on. But also used the money to smash away all the women. —even the cleaning lady.

Incidentally, Anton also lost his female partner. This makes him a laughingstock. Tony Stark is not only a technological genius but also a talent for picking up girls. So, the two of them have fought openly in recent parties. Anton always loses, but he is indomitable. Tony has fallen in love with this unequal contest. Many second-rich generations even followed the opening bet. It's time to open again tonight.

Anton got up abruptly and rushed into the garage. A cool Bugatti Veyron swept across the street. The constant roar of cars attracted the envy of countless passers-by. Looking through the memory, Anton cursed. Is that called picking up girls? That is called smashing money!


     ...


"Is that guy not coming tonight? Damn it, I had bet a hundred thousand on him!"

"Fuck? You are so courageous. You still to bet on Anton?"

"I have never won with Anton!"

"I bet that he would Lose. Do you think I would hold him?"

Since Anton has never won once, these people are now using draws to place bets on the opening. A group of second generations embraced a female partner and exchanged around the swimming pool. Tony Stark is in the middle of the crowd, dominating a few top-looking beauties.

Soon, Anton arrived.

He crossed the crowd and saw this group of friends, friends, friends.

"You finally came! I thought you were afraid!"

"Anton, I bet you one hundred thousand today!"

A group of second generations greeted Anton one after another.

"Anton!" Tony saw his old opponent. "My defeated general, do you want to go home, hide in the corner and cry?"

"Tony, don't be overwhelmed." Anton glanced at Tony: "Do you think your mustache can attract girls?"

"Otherwise?" Tony spread his hands, his face was innocent, and he said righteously: "Why do you think I can talk to a good-looking girl? For a billionaire like me, talking about feelings is an insult!” 

“The position of a magazine cover girl is more attractive than sleep with you."

"So?" Tony doesn’t care: "Is this important?"

"Of course, I can give them more." Anton stared at the blonde beauty with big hips beside Tony, smiled, and said, "Beauty, I have a 100 million project. Are you interested in being my heroine?"

Tony didn't panic. He looked at Anton amusingly: "Are you digging my corner? Please, you have used this trick 12 times. Haven't you realized the trick to defeating me?"

He always digs others. No one digs him. Of course, He never worried that someone would be able to dig into his corner.

"Sorry, I have a partner!" 

The blonde beauty was unmoved. The Stark Group’s name is not only popular in the United States. An arms supplier. The Stark Group has a particular power worldwide. The wealth difference between them is like a large family and the landlord of a small town.

"Well, you will soon know how many opportunities you missed."

Anton is still full of confidence. He had a system.

"Wow, Anton, you look very different today." Tony looks at Anton with interest, Felt that his old rival had a different temperament. "You seem to have confidence? Do you think you are more attractive than me?"

"Tony, I just took over the Daily Bugle newspaper, but I'm not interested in making newspapers..."

"What do you mean?"

"I am going to enter the entertainment industry and make movies."

"You want to be a director?"

Tony looked up and down at the guy in front of him. He couldn't think that this kid would have such bizarre thoughts.

"Wait, you must be thinking..."

Tony gave a pitiful smile. He knows what kind of person Anton is, A NEET. Anton has no outstanding talents, except for spending money to pick up girls.

"You care what I want to do!"

Anton rolled his eyes. He didn't know that his words echoed Tony's thoughts inexplicably. The two looked at each other. Anton saw a touch of eagerness in Tony's eyes.

Anton's smiled and said, "How about it? Are you interested in having fun together?"

"How to play?"

There is no change on Tony's face. As the saying goes, the person who knows you best is often not your partner, but your opponent. Original Anton has been in contact with Tony for a long time and has repeatedly suffered from his hands. Of course, he understands Tony’s pushy **** character.

"Invest one hundred million. Let's bet on the box office." Anton looks at Tony Stark confidently: "If I make a profit, I will win. If I lose, I will be your followers, like a cow and a horse behind you, and call your father. Anything."

"Although I know you are here to scam money, it doesn't matter!" Tony laughed loudly. He looked up and down at Anton: "A mere fifty million, I will play with you, Anton, looking forward to you becoming my little brother with a bag. However, I never do business at a loss! A condition must be added! The box office return rate must surpass 50%. Otherwise, you will still lose."

"No problem." Anton agreed. "What if I win?"

"You won? The profit of this movie, including the principal, is yours. I don't take any money." Tony is confident, "Also, I have a party in Los Angeles in your name, and the girls are all yours!"

"Deal!" Anton smiled.



Previous Post
Next Post